View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007   #7
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gameplanning for 12th pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
The draft with the gang is this Wed. Talk about last minute drafts! Its a tough to get 12 friends on the same page. Although, I hear we are going to have ballet parking this year.

I agree....I think I am going to take Bush if he is still around. Then for some reason I am gravitating towards Ced Benson. Those 350+ carries sound pretty good for a #2 rb.

How would you guys rank the players possibly available at 12? Thanks for your help btw.
the thing to do, is rank your top 15 players personally...then take the top 2 available at 12. for me, my private list goes a little something like this.

1. Ladanian Tomlinson
2. Larry Johnson
3. Joseph Addai
4. Willis Mcgahee
5. Frank gore
6. Adrian Peterson (Minnesota)
7. Maurice Jones-Drew
8. Laurence Maroney
9. Ronnie Brown
10. Peyton Manning
11. Cadillac Williams
12. Cedric Benson
13. Marshawn Lynch
14. Carson Palmer
15. Shaun Alexander

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote