View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007   #6
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gameplanning for 12th pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
So who did you take?
The draft with the gang is this Wed. Talk about last minute drafts! Its a tough to get 12 friends on the same page. Although, I hear we are going to have ballet parking this year.

I agree....I think I am going to take Bush if he is still around. Then for some reason I am gravitating towards Ced Benson. Those 350+ carries sound pretty good for a #2 rb.

How would you guys rank the players possibly available at 12? Thanks for your help btw.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote