View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007   #11
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3990 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Big Shock - Keye Not Showing Texans In Week 2 Either!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Honestly, while I am peeved also, this is just as much the fault of the Texans than anyone else. They stuck with Carr too long and made themselves look like morons during the 2006 draft (of course the jury is still out on that one). As big of a Texans fan as I am even I had a hard time watching them last year. Watching Carr was like listening to someone run their fingers down a chalk board and I couldn't take it anymore. Of course this is all last year and that is what KEYE is going on. The real shame is the Texans have gotten rid of Carr and are finally starting to look like a real team. Many of us fans that held on finally have something to be excited about and now they have pulled the plug.

As someone mentioned this is about business and when the Texans become better business than the Titans this problem will remedy itself. We can all pull for the sophmore and Madden jinxes to kick in and the Texans to take care of business. In the meantime it's not a bad idea to have NFL Sunday Ticket or plan on hitting a good sports bar every weekend. I saw this coming and traded my season tickets for the NFL Sunday Ticket this offseason which now looks like a smart decision considering I could only drive down to Houston a few times a season coupled with all of this.
I wish Vince Young wasn't on the Madden cover this year. I don't want to hear that lame excuse used to rationalize his poor performance this year. If he sucks it up this year, then I want people to except the fact that he, his coaches, and his teammates are responsible for their poor performance not some purported curse. If Mario has a breakout year as well, I want all of those people that , to man up and admit they were wrong for demeaning the Texans over their draft.

Last edited by BattleRedToro; 09-03-2007 at 09:52 AM.
BattleRedToro is offline   Reply With Quote