View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007   #4
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking for tickets to any game

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonFan View Post
lol highschool almost college but its labor day tomarow man! i have been to one game and they were nice seats in the lower level liek 10th row in it was great (my friend took me) can u see stuff when ur in the 600's? that sounds cool though man thanks!
The 600's are not bad considering they are the highest section in Reliant. I have sat up there for Rodeo's, and the view was decent. I have sat in the 500's for games, and those seats were very good. The stadium is built so that every seat in the house gets as good a view as possible. Props to the guys who made it.
TexansLucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote