View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007   #13
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Jeez...here we go again...

All the lots have their own charm. Unless you have partied in all the lots, you cannot possibly have an unbiased opinion.

While I love the Yellow Lot...its not fair for me to say its the best because I have not been to the other lots.

We all have fun in our respective lots. Lets not get into another lot debate...its been too played out.
I'm not lot debating and just maybe I have been to all the lots and this is the way I feel.