View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005   #19
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 657 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes I do. A fullback! What a freaking concept. I also remember all those years without a TE on the roster.

That just goes to show how things change. Back then people wanted to run the ball more and it was only a pipe dream to be able to line up and play smash mouth with anyone.

What's funny is I just pulled out a Gameday from a 1992 MNF win over the Bears at the Dome and there's Chris Palmer's mug as receivers coach and on the next page is an article on Charley Casserly - the upstart and highly successful Redskins GM - complete with a picture of him and Jack Kent Cooke holding the Lombardi from their Super Bowl XXVI win over Buffalo.

Last edited by aj.; 01-08-2005 at 07:10 AM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote