View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007   #9
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
HAHAHAHA. Platinum is home to Raging Bull and the Blue Crew. Plaitnum, Blue, Yellow, and Orange are the best for tailgating.

While Platinum is moatly empty outside of those two tailgates, a large chunk of the regular posters on here tailgate there, together.

Even though Raging Bull and The Blue Crew are the largest groups on the platinum, there are a LOT of smaller, more individual tailgaters, esp along the tree line. Since the transition three years ago, I think the platinum has definitely become more active. Some of those "late comer's" who use to show up 30min prior to the game and expected to park in the front couple of rows, are finding out that it's next to impossible to squeek your car or truck down those rows.

As for access in and out! There's no better place than platinum, IMHO. You can start tailgating one hour earlier than the other lots, don't have to wait in line to get in, assigned parking. After the game, just hang out with the Blue Crew for a couple of hours, cook up some more grub, get yourself sober enough to hit the road, and talk about the game. It's never taken me over five minutes to get out of the parking lot.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote