View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005   #11
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I would be in the "send Hollings to NFLe" camp but I swear the first thing that pops into my mind is "then he could get injured on two continents". Sooner or later the guy's going to get healthy for an extended length of time and hopefully it will be soon. I can just see him coming home with a blown knee or a hamstring injury that requires surgery. I wouldn't take the risk personally.

Could he use the work? Of course, I only worry that he might not survive the process intact.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote