Thread: OL Stats
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005   #23
Lucky

Rep Power: 120321 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by trijcomm
Like I said, the bulk of the team will be the same. And it remains to be seen if another year of experience, in the weight room, in training camp etc. will make a difference anyway.
So are the young players more likely or less likely to get better? David Carr has gotten better every year. So has Andre Johnson. Domanick Davis. So have guys like Faggins, Peek, & Gaffney. I think Jason Babin will improve. I'll venture that even Dunta Robinson's play will rise. If weight programs, mini camps, & training camps didn't make a difference, they wouldn't bother with them. The Texans are not in a static mode. There is absolutely no reason, real reason, that the Texan can't improve to the point where they're playoff contenders in '05.