View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007   #6
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: High School Games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
Annoyingly it seems that all of the teams you have just mentioned are not around on the week that I am going to be in Houston. Cy Fair and Jersey Village are both on bye weeks while Katy are away at A&M Consilidated which seems to be a fair old distance from Houston.

Are their any other big teams in the Houston area that I should check out?
That is unfortunate. Try the Southlake game. I'm even trying to come down from KU for that game. I'm debating between roadtripping for that game and buying tickets for the USC - NEB game the same day, should be about the same money. If I'm even debating that choice, you know the Southlake game is worth driving a little for.

You aren't coming in more often than one weekend?

I don't know much about Katy at all, but they are highly ranked. Westfield has a good story running behind it, but isn't that talented. Cy-Fair - Cy-falls will be a nationally televised game I believe.

The Houston area is fairly thin on nationally ranked teams this year, but they have a lot of good teams as I've listed a few.