View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005   #6
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

My only really point to make is that the Texans are addressing one of their primary needs without exclusivley using the draft. Here is a player that could fill the shoes (& more cheaply) than many of the players discussed in the upcoming draft, among some of the names bantered about include Derrick Johnson, Thomas Davis, David Pollack & Mathias Kiwanuka. Thats all I intended to imply bringing this thread to the draft page.

The major need/s clearly are a big, strong, young Nose Tackle and help on the offensive line, a what specific position however I'm still not convinced.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote