View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005   #30
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hou059
Hell I already read it and I loved it. I think all the nay-sayers ought to read that article.
Maybe you better re-read it...it sure doesn't paint any kind of "rosy" picture...see "ineptitude for 3-plus hours" or "Thatís ineptitude at its finest". I agree with his analysis that a win / loss in the Cleveland game (in and of itself) wasn't that big of a deal one way or the other.

One quote (from VOTF) that puzzled me was this: "The million-dollar question is whether it's scheme, personnel or a combination of both." That sure sounds like we're only talking about the players and leaving no responsibility for any of this on the coaches. This team played absolutely FLAT in 25% of its games this year - that sounds like a coaching issue to me.

Oh well, there's always next year.....
disaacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote