View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005   #26
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by trijcomm
Uh, three years ago, the Texans franchise wasn't even "existing!" You seem to forget that "The Team" is barely out of its cradle. And even you admit it takes five years to build one from scratch. It seems to me that you are just too impatient.
Too impatient for what? Do you even know what my position is on this topic? Also, what makes you think I don't know we are an expansion team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trijcomm
Oh, and the last time I heard, Seau is still in the NFL -- at a pretty nice salary, as I recall.
So is Vinny Testaverde. So what?

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote