View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007   #11
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hollywood Texan (not about the KEYE thing)

I moved from Htwon in 82 to LA to be an aspiring musician lasted till 89 then moved back to the Texas Oasis known as Austin. I wont bore you with the details of my musical extravaganza, but started out living on the floor on N Ivar in Hollywood, moved to Kings Row and Santa Monica Blvd, moved to Garden Grov, then Huntington Beach then Anaheim .
I came home to Tx for Christmas, had bbq, 80 degree weather, herad Stevie Ray Vaughn, and said, "Darnit Im moving back".
Nuff said, I rewrote the Randy Newman song" I hate LA"
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote