Thread: Trading LT
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007   #16
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Trading LT

trading LT is a bad trade any way you look at it. Peyton is a luxury. Anyone that made Peyton a Top10 pick is really screwing up. He scores enough points to justify it but in most leagues RB are so much more valuable than a Peyton at QB. He is a luxury. A nice one but a luxury nonetheless. I got Bulger in the early 6th Round of my league and being patient with drafting a QB is going to pay off big.

I just hope Marshawn Lynch blows up because I kinda reached on him in the late 3rd Round. I think he may put some impressive numbers in Bill Country and once McGahee got picked one pick too early for me to choose him, I had to go with Lynch's upside over drafting a WR or a QB.