View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007   #7
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hollywood Texan (not about the KEYE thing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Not Hollywood Texan, but we moved to LA in 91, then back to Texas in 2000, then to Philly, then back to LA in 2003, and back to Texas in 2005.

We started off on Barham off the 101. Then we moved to Burbank up in the hills (straight up Olive Avenue into the hills) and then finished off in Aliso Viejo halfway between LA and SD.

Our second stint, we were in Calabasas up in the mountains off of Tujunga.

I played in a bunch of bands there my first stint.
What up Pencil Neck? Long time, no talk.

Where did guys live on Barham close to the 101. Was it in those apartments accross the street from Universal and up the hill from WB? I bet the Smoke House was a hob nobbing place back then?
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote