View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007   #4
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hollywood Texan (not about the KEYE thing)

Hah, yeah I lived south of Ventura Blvd in Sherman Oaks, which also fooled lots of people - it was an alley apartment, and I was always waking up homeless guys sleeping in my parking spot - and I got my tires slashed while living there. That's LA for you.

Anyway, yeah. My writing partner and I optioned one screenplay, and wrote a lot of television stuff but in the end it wasn't going as quickly as we wanted it to... I ended up subletting (illegally) from a guy in Studio City. The landlord found out, and I really had no choice but to return to Texas at that point. So here I am in ATX, working on stuff here and there while continuing to take soul-sucking office jobs, mostly accounting stuff.

I'd like to get back out to LA. Hopefully in the next few years, but if it takes longer - whatever. Long as it happens.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote