Thread: Yet again ppl
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007   #73
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yet again ppl

kinda ugly thread. Not all of it is bad...here is what I see...

*I see people tell others to come on by and folks are just giving tickets away at times....probably sends the message to some that there are some deals to be had

*Some kid comes on here and wants to find a way to some cheap tickets

*there is peer pressure on the guy asking for a discount when others paid big money for their seats. The flip comment about pennies was viewed as a sign of disrespect.

*Some people are getting really ugly and some people are just applying peer pressure. Frankly I understand the response from the ticket holders...but heck, the kid is 17 and was trying to back down. We can learn him some respekt from the Adults who buy these tickets without all the name calling. Call it like you see it, don't hold back....just try not to get too ugly.

I also see some regulars want to have us ban people and complain for a moderator. Well, honestly...we really don't ban people like that. We try to keep the place free of personal insults and trolling, and to be honest, this thread is getting kinda ugly....but I don't see anything worth deleting (outside of a small bit of name-calling). We try to let the user group define themselves unless it gets vulgar or to the point where the posters can't control themselves and they are only posting insults or only live to troll here...then we ban them.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote