Thread: Trading LT
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007   #13
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trading LT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Most people who are not so jaded over Young would realize that having LT and Young will net more points then McGahee and Manning. LT alone will probably make up 3/4 of the points. Add to that a running QB who will get passing and rushing yards it would seem you are set.

Only thing to worry about is the curse .... which either LT or Young most likely have.
this is exactly how i built my team in a dynasty league..we all get 10 keepers. My first 4 picks?

LT
VY
Jerious Norwood
Reggie Brown.

Im going to have to upgrade my recieving corp next year, but meh. I like my chances with that foundation. Geniuses in my league didn't realize that passing touchdowns count for only 4 points, rushing touchdowns 6. Add that to the fact that 10 rush yards=1 point, where as 25 passing yards=1 point....vy and LT will crush that league.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote