View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007   #4
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: KENS Showing Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
Ok, surprise, but from what I can determine looking at various TV guides on the web, KENS-TV (Channel 5) in San Antonio will be showing the opening game of the Texans vs. Chiefs. I've already sent them email thanking them for their decision, as I'll try to take the Elle approach and attract them with sweetness (As much as I prefer the big stick method). I will continue to keep an eye on this, and do my best to stay on top of this situation with proactive emails, etc. It is up to us to make sure they know they have an audience for these games.
You should tell KENS to contact KEYE in Austin and tell them to do the same thing. Lucky mugs!