Thread: Yet again ppl
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007   #58
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 760 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yet again ppl

Yea i know. I just have this problem of getting mad. I am not begging for tickets even though it seems like it. Ok, from now on I will just buy them from people that can't make it to the game. So people if you can't make it to the game at last minute and are willing to give me tickets for like 50 bucks then let me know.

Is that better. I didn't think you guys were gonna take me asking for tickets that are going to waste into me being on my knees and begging for tickets. But hey I guess thats the way you some of you guys think.

BTW wtf why did that guy call me a paki dog. WTF does that mean. I was little offended by the comment. I thought racism wasn't allowed on the board. Or is that not racist.
TheBigpaki is offline   Reply With Quote