View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007   #15
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: KEYE no longer 'official home of the Texans'

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyb View Post
Here is the response I got from KEYE today...seems they are not even responding any more?
This is the Postfix program at host ns2.zope.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned
below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the message returned below.

The Postfix program

<keyetv@keyetv.com>: host mi8.com.mail5.psmtp.com[64.18.5.10] said: 550 5.1.1
User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)
Sent by Rick at Aug 29, 2007 6.51 pm

Phone:
City: Austin
Why does your station continue to show Titan games instead of Texan games? Please do not bother showing me the viewer stats from last year, I have seen them. It surprises me that your Programming Director fails to appreciate how his NFL programming choices served to exacerbate the very statistics which he uses to justify his programming choices.

Please, please, please support your local NFL team. It is downright despicable for a Texas TV station to support Bud Adams and the Titans INSTEAD OF a local Texas team.

Sincerely,
Rick

PS: Vince Young is no longer a shiny novelty, and the Texans now have a viable product on the field with the arrival of Matt Schaub at QB. I say again: please support your Texas NFL team.
/QUOTE

The hell with that email Gary Vinson Directly

"Vinson, Gary A" gavinson@keyetv.com

But I am seriously working on other things.

Please be sure to show up on the 9th. I need everyone to show up.