View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007   #20
Yvette
Veteran

Rep Power: 11020 Yvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Warning for Texans fans on TOMB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
All I know is that she has always been a class act with most of us Texans who know her personally.
Hey lady! You taught me a lesson in class that I've never forgotten and you always have my respect.

By the way, I kept meaning to tell you what idiots we felt like last year during the chili cookoff. Everything smelled so good and Bob is crazy for spicy food... except when we get too crazy the night before! But I'll blame Chuck for that since he's not around to defend himself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Nothing like a wifi turf war in the virtual world. Sponsored by Starbucks of course.
That says it all and thanks for the laugh!