View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007   #11
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where do you sit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANSTAILGATER View Post
Ticketmaster? Are there tix in the BP that do not belong to season ticket holders?

I moved from 115 across the field. The sun sucks. Especially when the staff refuses to open doors in the concourse to get a breeze going.
Are you the same TEXANSTAILGATER who gave everyone who bit*hed about the heat in the NEZ such a bad time?? The roof should never be closed, etc, etc, etc!! Are was that the OTHER TEXANSTAILGATOR?

Just a guess, but, I bet less than half the PSLs in the Bullpen are owned by diehard TEXAN fans. Most are owed by people who don't give a crap. Personally, I would "eat" a ticket before I would sell it to an opposing teams fan. BUT, thats just me.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote