View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007   #4
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: cowboys fans in the Bull Pen???

I guess you can say I was part of the problem. I didn't sell one of my seats but I brought a friend that was a Cowgirl fan with me. The guy that has the seats next to me GAVE his two tickets to a couple of girl friends of his because one of them was a Cowgirls fan and it was for her birthday. There were several Cowgirl fans in the row right behind mine and those seats almost always have the fans of the opposing team in them. So not everybody that was there is a Texans "fan" that roots for the Cowboys and not everybody sold their seats to make a profit. There were too many Cowboy fans there for my taste but I have avoided saying anything because I felt it would have been hypocritical for me to do so since I brought one in.
The good this is that they all left the game upset.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote