View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007   #2
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: cowboys fans in the Bull Pen???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Machine View Post
Heard 610 talking about the fact that there were quite a few cowboy fans in the Bull Pen Sat. nite. Is this true??

My question truly is, how can one get Bull Pen season tix, PSL I am sure, but what do those seats go for each game.

We would like to someday move down there.
Although I can't explain it, some Texan fans are also Cowgirl fans and they wore thier Cowboys jerseys to show how fickle they really are.

In the preseason (and during the regular season, especially during disappointing years), some fans do not come to the games and sell thier tickets. This is when we find a larger influx of fans from other teams.

I noticed you are from Grid Iron, Texas (the loudest section in Reliant?). Why would you want to leave your section for a section of maybe 600 seats?

Most fans will sell thier tickets for face value when the can't go. A few fans sell thiers on E-bay or Stub Hub to make a profit but if we are winning, you will find the seats for 2-3 times the face on one of those places.

Last week my wife and kids were out of town and I sold some of my tickets on this board (to Texans fans only). I wish more people cared what type of fans are standing at thier seats.