View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007   #3
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: let's get medievel on KEYE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle View Post
This is true, 84. They need to win. When they do, I want to be smiling and watching my game from home. I'm also going to try the nice girl thing and see how that goes.
I am not advocating being rude or an A-Hole but damn it, I will not sit by while the team I love is screwed over and over again by the media in my home freakin state.

If we send enough letters that are thoughtfully written and we gather at third base, maybe someone (not saying who) could get a story written about how keye is not supportive of in state stuff.

Hell most of this city is so screwed up that the do not support anything to do with any professional team, even with the triple A affliate in round rock.