View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007   #4
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 77974 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rank This League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
How could McSplief afford all of those RBs & Chad Johnson & Steve Smith? Did he have twice as much $$$ as the others? Looks like everyone else is playing for 2nd place.
I really don't know... he got the two WRs right off the bat, then waited until everyone had spent a good chunk of their cash... It seemed like nobody really had much faith in the RBs he got... in my case, I was short of cash at the time, and couldn't really out bid him...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote