View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007   #8
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chief's Ticket Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
That's work because we have 2 tickets in H, we can work it all out. PM me how much and I'll ask him to bring it Saturday

Thanks Preston!
I'm sorry to say but, I sold this ticket to someone else. My understanding was he was going to pay me saturday and he didn't. Someone else showed me the cash and I took it.

I said in the pass I wasn't going to buy extra tickets because of this same thye of situation. People want things but don't hold up to their end of the deal. Why should I have to chase someone around to get my money, I'm the one with the ticket he wanted. I brought the ticket with me saturday, I held my end of the deal, he didn't. The ticket is now already sold.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote