View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007   #4
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18070 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jersey recyclying

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
That can't be the deal... at least there has to be more detail to it. I can go to Academy right now and buy a David Carr jersey for 10 dollars... are they saying I can take that to the Texans store and get a 15 dollar credit for it?

It MUST be for only the authentic jerseys and not the replicas, right?
I don't see why that would matter. Academy has already bought that jersey from Reebok, the NFL, the Texans, or whoever wholesales the jerseys. That's why they have to sell them for $10, they can't just return the jersey.

This seems like a good deal, I think I will trade in my #84 jersey in for a #80.
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote