View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007   #5
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Warning for Texans fans on TOMB

I read that entire thread and honestly, I don't have the first clue as to why any of you guys would bother going over there. To begin with we are 2-8 against the Titans. They "own" us until we do something to even that score up. They almost own us like the Colts do (we've beaten them twice, Indy once) so it just seems kind of pointless to me to go lurking around a Titans board asking for respect.

I'm very much expecting to see the Texans at least split with Tennessee this year. Unless it happens we aren't in a position to say anything to them. That's what I think at least.