View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007   #5
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143551 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas Watch Party

I'm in Flower Mound just north of DFW. So I'm fairly central as well.

But my wife and I have a 20 year old ritual of curling up together on Sundays and watching the games all day together. So, I wouldn't be a regular but I might show up once or twice just to say "howdy."

This year is going to be kinda strange. We're apparently going to 4 games this year: 3 Texans and 1 Cowboy. We're definitely going to the Colts/Texans in Houston, Texans/Chargers, and Eagles/Cowboys games and possibly to the Texans/Colts game in Indy.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote