View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005   #9
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Bengals were on Monday Night Football this year so you don't have to be a playoff team. Heck, you don't have to be playoff caliber it looks like. It's definitely a possibility this season. It's the premier stadium in the land and usually Texans home games are good affairs. I'd like to see the Steelers and Texans on MNF.

I have a gut feeling that the Texans will play at Dallas on Thanksgiving 2006.

ABC will still get stuck with some bad games. Remember, as the rule states now, they get to choose from the games shown by the network that has only 1 national game that week and the network gets to protect one game. The only way the Texans would be on Fox is when the Rams or Seahawks come to Reliant and neither of those teams would garner MNFs attention.

They should change the rules, but I don't know if CBS or FOX want to give up any control.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote