View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005   #43
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Next year will be the 4th year of this teams infamous 5 year plan. 4 years of planning, choosing, practicing, playing, etc. .500 will not be good enough. Also, you said that 8-8 would be an improvement. Yes, that's true, but not enough of one and, as I am eluding too here, 8-8 doesn't show me 4 years of quality "....know how to win in this league." So far, I have not yet been on the "Fire Capers!" bandwagon, but I say 9 wins next year or somebody goes. I just don't know who yet. Of course, certain key future injuries would make a good excuse, however, like Carr sits out half the season or Johnson sits out 5 games.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote