View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007   #11
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 70160 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yellow Lot Tailgating was awesome...

That was an awesome tailgate!! The pep band was on the grass baby!! They stopped by our camp to play a couple of tunes and I know there's those that don't care much for them, but that's just good fun right there. That just gets you fired up for some football, I don't care what anybody says. Sorry I didn't have my Pigs in a Pepper this week for you guys and gals.

Here's a little clip of the band getting our crew fired up.
Pep Band

Da General, from the band, good to meet you.
THE Joe Texan stops by. Good to meet you as well. You boogied out before I got a chance to say much, but as you know, things are going a mile a minute at a tailgate.

Pam, tell T it'll be alright. It's just a pre-season game. The 'Boys WILL win their division.

Great atmosphere, great people, the grass was definitely greener this past Saturday.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote