View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007   #12
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys vs. Texans pics from 8/25/07

Can you tell that my wife is a Cowboys fan?

***Also, the Homo fan sitting to my left got punked out all game long. I took his Cowboy flag and threw it on the floor with mustard, spilled beer, peanut shells and his own tobacco spit. At one point the whole section was looking at us when we were arguing that pass interference call in the 4th. The jackass was screaming bad call and I made him pipe down. He popped off and all of my peeps around us were waiting for this guy to make a mistake. That guy was truly a HOMO(#9)!

Last edited by Shaft75; 08-27-2007 at 12:06 PM.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote