View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007   #10
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: KEYE in Austin ALREADY messing with Texan fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I remember a bunch of y'all writing the station last year with no results from KEYE... Maybe the approach should be going to the front office of the Texans and trying pressure that way. Maybe they are breaking regional rules??? It wouldn't hurt to at least write the Texans FO..
I emialed the fan feedback a few times last year and the response was less than steller. The Texans marketing dept seriously needs an overhaul. They do nothing outside of the Houston Area.