View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007   #10
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: My new favorite photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
Sweet picture!

Is that Rick Smith next to Mr. McNair?
yes it is and boy he looks happy. he probably scratched his head on this pick at first glance, but being so close to the team, I am sure McNair saw this potential once TC opened.

mcnair has made plenty of mistakes but I do know that he wants to win and based on this picture, it gets him pretty stoked when big plays are made.