View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007   #3
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: High School Games?

Katy HS is the #10 team in the nation, so they should have a good atmosphere for HS football.

If by some means, and do it by any means you can, you can get out to South Lake...get there the week of September 15th. Plan it now. It will be the best HS football game in the nation all year long. South Lake is the #1 team, and they are hosting the #2 team in the nation from Miami Dade county. It will be televised nationally, but going to that game in person will be more than worth it. Plan it now.

Cy Fair should be entertaining on offense at least with Duffy at RB. The boy is lightning, and has already committed to Michigan. He is honestly the fastest white boy I've ever seen or tried to catch. He is a stuck up kid, but I do know him to a degree, and he is amazing at the HS level.

Jersey Village isn't a school you would normally consider, but I would pay to see one of the LB's named Trey Briggs. He will be an impact player and a national recruit.