View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007   #2
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53441 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: High School Games?

My son plays for an HISD team and it is unfortunate that HISD football is not supported as well as it should be. I am from Virginia and Friday night was all about football in my home town. Each game was packed on both sides of the stands.

We usually have a decent turnout, but play against teams that have 4 supporters in the stands. And some of these are the administrators that have to be there.

We were at his scrimmage in Clear Creek last night and had a great time. We have a group of parents that go out before the game and sit together and make noise. So if you want to come to a game, we would love to have you join our group. Just PM me for details.