View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005   #14
THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID Send a message via Yahoo to THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID

I wonder why we didn't use Billy Miller more. Not just as a TE, but something like the Patriots do with Graham. They put him as a WR in the slot and throw it to him on short passing yards just on a little curl. Just doing a simple thing like that makes the defense aware that he is on the feild and opens up for things for some of our other guys.

Juppro was one of those guys who had extreme talent when we picked him, but was labeled as a "project". With his injurys, I wonder how much of a project he still is, and how rusty he is going to be when and if he ever plays. I am for getting a TE in the draft, but not with the 1st pick, maybe not even the 2nd. Jason Witten was taken in the 3rd and Chris Cooley came from the 4th so there is talent at TE in later rounds. Maybe if we get a guy and start him and make him our primary TE and thing bring Joppru along we could use a lot of 2 TE sets and see some great results out of them.
THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID is offline   Reply With Quote