Thread: GoTitans.com
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007   #26
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: GoTitans.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
"andre johnson isnt even in the top 20 receivers in the league." According to stillmatic.

I see the Titans are lowering their standards even on the fan level.
http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/show...5&postcount=37

This is the typical response to that notion there. Sure, I like to poke the "MuddMonster" in the ribs but I'm a big believer in proof reading for clarity but I guess that just makes me a detailed oriented person or as others may say or claim, "anal".

Then again I can recognize subtlety too.

here's some more of that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtitan53279
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillmatic23
The heck are you talkin about bigred? andre johnson only had 1147 yards and 5 td's last year.

chad johnson
marvin harrison
heinz ward
tj houshmanzadeh
braylon edwards
torry holt
larry fitzgerald
lee evans
terrell owens
issac bruce
randy moss
steve smith
reggie wayne
donald driver
chris henry
joe horn
marcus colston
plaxico burress
santana moss
anquan boldon
troy brown
darrell jackson.
worst. list. ever.

Last edited by Bipolar The Titan; 08-25-2007 at 03:27 PM.
Bipolar The Titan is offline   Reply With Quote