View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007   #12
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 39796 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: is the roof open or closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I understand that but what I don't get is those people who say that it gives teams advantages.
It is much louder inside the stadium when the roof is closed (or so it seems to me). That could be considered and advantage because when we scream and yell when the other team is on a 3rd down, they have a hard time hearing the calls. Fans have been known to cause a false start or other penalty just through noise alone!

As far as the Texans/Steelers "they are wearing black and aren't used to the heat so let's keep the roof open" theory a few years ago, I think we all learned that was a bunch of baloney!
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote