View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007   #47
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys at Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
there ya go. braggin rights. lets save the R word for Bud's squad.

i guess i consider myself more of a Texan than a Houstonian....I don't hate on the Cowboys because I just don't buy into the Houston v. Dallas mentality

...I do hate on Jerry's Skeletor face though. That guy's face is just an abomination. Like the old guy from Poltergiest 2. Freakshow.

add the Jags to the "R" word and when we knock the colts down a peg we can add them too
I don't hate the cowboys, some fans are over the top, but I am a Texan that likes Texas teams to do good... now come tomorrow I hate the Cowboys
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote