View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005   #12
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
The quality Jr's will make some impact, and I'm not sure on a trade...but would not be shocked to see us move around a bit somewhere in this draft. In 'can't miss' quality I'm not real excited about the top of this draft so we may not have picked a bad year to be a near .500 team. The next level of player is not real deep either. I see guys whose names are being tossed around in the middle first this year who just don't strike me as first round value talents when I have had the opportunity to see them play. After a handful of picks it may not make much difference if you have the 13th pick or the 20th pick of this draft. I'm not feeling the love.
the closer i have looked at thi draft the better i like the overall especially mid-round talent, but mid round talent is generally a mindfield. There is not very many guys you expect to make immediate inpact like last year. there are good players in this draft, but your GM and scouting department needs to know what they are doing. Not a bad year for the Texans to need players at boring position like DL,Ol, LB , and TE.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote