View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005   #10
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

The quality Jr's will make some impact, and I'm not sure on a trade...but would not be shocked to see us move around a bit somewhere in this draft. In 'can't miss' quality I'm not real excited about the top of this draft so we may not have picked a bad year to be a near .500 team. The next level of player is not real deep either. I see guys whose names are being tossed around in the middle first this year who just don't strike me as first round value talents when I have had the opportunity to see them play. After a handful of picks it may not make much difference if you have the 13th pick or the 20th pick of this draft. I'm not feeling the love.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote