View Single Post
Old 06-04-2004   #19
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

I dont hate you, I dont hate anyone. Ask any of my friends, I am one of the nicest people in the world, the only thing I hate are roaches.

I was trying to defend the cowboys, Texans279 said they had no chance, and I said they did although you played on of the softest schedules in the league last year. Thats when you said it was one of the hardest and got me all riled up. And I know you cant choose the schedule.

You did beat the Panthers in the regular season, but they beat you when it meant the most.

You welcome for the quote, I got in trouble on some of my papers for english this year for not quoting correctly so I thought I'd practice that skill somewhere else besides the classroom today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowBoutThemCowboys!
So when you compare Dallas and Houston's coommon oppenents, you say Houston was a better team last season?
No, I just thought I'd add to the Texans/Cowboys rivalry and try to prove that we are on our way up.

Are we cool man, if it seemed like I was being mean, I am sorry. I was just trying to prove a point.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs

Last edited by Fiddy; 06-04-2004 at 02:07 AM.
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote