Thread: New #12 Jersey
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007   #20
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New #12 Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
According to some sports radio talk show hosts here in Austin, if you are over 30 and still wearing jerseys you are "gay".

I'm 38 and must be "flaming" since I own several. Granted, I normally don't wear them out anywhere unless it's to a game or a sports bar to watch a game.

I also don't know how many men you will see walking down Montrose wearing jerseys so I didn't get the whole gay angle they were trying to spin on that. However, they spent a whole hour talking and taking calls on this subject. Surprisingly most agreed with them. Maybe I am just immature for my age.
Sounds like you were listening to 790 between noon and 3. Please, they do screen callers. they did not want to look like idiots .................. errrr to late.