Thread: New #12 Jersey
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007   #19
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 78148 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New #12 Jersey

According to some sports radio talk show hosts here in Austin, if you are over 30 and still wearing jerseys you are "gay".

I'm 38 and must be "flaming" since I own several. Granted, I normally don't wear them out anywhere unless it's to a game or a sports bar to watch a game.

I also don't know how many men you will see walking down Montrose wearing jerseys so I didn't get the whole gay angle they were trying to spin on that. However, they spent a whole hour talking and taking calls on this subject. Surprisingly most agreed with them. Maybe I am just immature for my age.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote