View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007   #2
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans preview, Shotgunners get pub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
The Kissing Suzy Kolber website did their Texans preview, including featuring the Amobi-wan sig and a shotgun for David Carr being gone:

http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/2007/...e-houston.html

The language is a little KSK-like, which means there is cussing and vulgarity stuff. In case you are the delicate flower, I'd warn ya:

Sometimes the truth is funny and sometimes it is painful and funny.
Yeah...we saw that a couple of days ago and a bunch of people have been emailing me about it. I think its quite funny that we made that blog...that was one of the first shotguns of the 2007 season.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote